Help !

Hi, all

I want to install ns-2.1b6 on sparc-sun-solaris2.7. When I make it, it
reports the following error.

----
ld: fatal: symbol `random' is multiply defined:
        (file random.o and file /usr/X11R6/lib/libXbsd.a(Berklib.o));
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to ns
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ns] Error 1
----

Then I tried to omit the function 'random' in random.cc.(I do not know
whether it is right) and 'make' again. There are still other errors as
follows.

-----
Scheduler::instance_                timer-handler.o
Scheduler::schedule(Handler *, Event *, double)timer-handler.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to ns
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ns] Error 1
------

Thanks for any help in advance.