Re: NS for HP-UX

can anybody tell me form where i
can you please tell me the web site form where i can download NS

bye
amit

Amit Grover

MS Electrical Eng.(MSEECN)			3036 South Hoover #309A
University of Southern California		Los Angeles CA
LA 						Phone:-   213-748-8094
CA 90007                                        Email:-   [email protected],
                                                          [email protected]
						Web Page: http://www-scf.usc.edu/~grover/