Web Traffic Simulation

I'd tried to run ns/tcl/ex/web-traffic.tcl and I got a strange result. The
simulation aborts well before its termination time, returning the following
message:

done pages 10 != all pages 9

The problem seems to be in ns/webcache/webtraf.cc, where the destructor is:

// XXX Must delete this after all pages are done!!
WebTrafSession::~WebTrafSession()
{
        if (donePage_ != curPage_) {
                fprintf(stderr, "done pages %d != all pages %d\n",
                        donePage_, curPage_);
                abort();
        }
}

I don't understand webtraff.cc well enough to tell whether the condition in
the if statement is wrong or something else is happening. Could someone tell
me how to solve this problem? Thanks for your help.

--Felix Hernandez