Re: [ns] importing screenshots of Xgraph plots into Microsoft Word

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Kevin J Curran wrote:

> Does anyone know the best method to use to import screenshots of
> xgraph plots into Windows Microsoft Word. I can't tell which of the
> options I should choose between HPGL, Postsfipt, idraw or Tgif?

Those are not screenshots. If you want screenshots, use xv and capture
the window; importing a gif into Word is straightforward.

Anyway... postscript, and press the 'include in document button' to
generate a necessary bounding box. (This is not obvious, and probably
needs flagging more heavily.)

Convert postscript saved to eps using ps2epsi. You'll probably have to
rename files so Word can spot them.

Use Insert Picture/From File in Word and select encapsulated
postscript.

L.

wants colour postscript output from xgraph.