Re: [ns] Changing Packet header fields

Sean Murphy has added DS extensions to ns, you can find pointers on the
contributed code page at http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/

>To: [email protected]
>Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:04:55 -0700
>From: "Jyotsna Chitri" <[email protected]>
>Subject: [ns] Changing Packet header fields
>

>Hi,
>  I am trying to test the mapping of IS to DS,I need to add the DSCP code to
packet header at the boundary node.How can implement this in the tcl code.I am
not at all familiar with the tcl language.Can I access the header of packet from
the tcl code?Where(which function) to add the command function for adding any
field to the header field?
>Thankx so much for any little help or suggestion
>Jyotsna
>

>Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
>Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct

Tarik