Re: [ns] NAV bug in 802.11 MAC

aman,
  the NAV fix for EIFS handling (i checked the functions set_nav(),
reset_eifs_nav() and the call to reset_eifs_nav()) looks correct. correct me
if i'm wrong, but it looks like you're handling the most general case where
eifs may be different in different calls to set_nav(). if we can assume that
the eifs is a constant (reasonable,
i think), some of the cases you're checking for will not arise.

  the original definition of eifs_ is according to the spec (sec. 9.2.10).
so you probably shouldn't be decrementing the difs_.

  the only nitpick i have with the fix for transmission times is with the
name DATA_Time since that macro is now used to compute the tx time of all
frames, not just DATA frames. maybe we could leave the old ETHER_XXX_LENs
and `XXX_Time's as they were, fix DATA_Time as you've done and use ACK_Time
instead of DATA_Time in the initialization of eifs_...?

  i couldn't possibly diff your code against mine coz i have a bunch of
changes too. so i just looked in the places you were likely to make fixes.
let me know if i missed something.

-neeraj-