Re: [ns] LAN-doesn't work! (please help, very urgent!)

if you are working with b5 you should be aware that mac-802_3 was broken at that
time, check the version of the corresponding .cc with the cvs tree; and get an
updated vlan.tcl file. Your error message comes from wired-phy.cc, it should not
be very hard to see why if look at that file. Getting an updated vlan.tcl
probably fixes it.

Tarik