No Subject

Hello all
	I am new user to ns .... I want to ask few questions abt working
of ns
In any agents file say ping.cc we have the command function like

 if (argc == 2) {
    if (strcmp(argv[1], "send") == 0) {
      // Create a new packet
      Packet* pkt = allocpkt();
      // Access the Ping header for the new packet:
      hdr_ping* hdr = (hdr_ping*)pkt->access(off_ping_);
      // Set the 'ret' field to 0, so the receiving node knows
    --------------
-------------
My question is where from we get these argc and argv values......??

Regards,

"  World   is   like   a   mirror,   reflecting   what   u   do !
   give   the   world   the   best   &   best   will   come   to  u!!"

Pushpendra Singh
C-35,Nilgiri House
IIT Campus,New Delhi
E-mail:	[email protected]