[ns] Where can I find the code for BAseStationNode

Hi,

 I am trying to implement a GPRS BAse Station. For that I was looking up
how the base-stations are defined in ns.

1. I see there are 2 kinds: MIPBS
and BaseStationNode, as defined in /tcl/mobility/com.tcl

if [Simulator set mobile_ip_] {
    Simulator set node_factory_ MobileNode/MIPBS
    } else {
    Simulator set node_factory_ Node/MobileNode/BaseStationNode
    }

This is the only place where I find it mentioned. I didn't find it in
mobilenode.cc, or even the mip related files. No mention of
BAseStationNode in the hierarchy shown at
http://www-sop.inria.fr/rodeo/personnel/Antoine.Clerget/ns/ns/ns-2.1b5/HIER.html

CAn someone tell me where I can find the relevant code.

Also, any working simulations with Basestation useage would be welcome.

Richa Jain.

5th year student,
Dual Degree,
Communication and signal processing,