Re: [ns] Problem with connections

One more thing to add is that you won't get the same problem with
'create connection' because in doing so you only specify the source and
destination nodes and agent types. The agent itself are created affresh
within 'create-connection'. So, if you invoke two calls, one with node 2
and other with node 3, then basically two DIFFERENT agents are created
and attached to node 1, which can thus have their individual destination
adresses and destination port.

Amit

Amit Jain
Senior Undergraduate			Work Phone : 91-(0)512-597653
Computer Science Department		Home Phone : 91-(0)512-597311
Indian Institute Of Technology,
Kanpur - 208016
INDIA