[ns] reg the generation of output trace file!!

Hi,
I would like to post a question to the ns group.

When a tcl code is written and simulation is performed, a trace file containing the output simulation is generated.

I need to perform some admission control decisions as flows are generated by the sources as to whether they should be admitted into the network. For this I would want the output to be viewed as they are generated and not wait until the whole trace file is generated....

Can anyone of you please let me know if its possible in ns and if so how to go about implementing it.

Thanks for your help
Arch.

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html