[ns] Multicast network, share tree, queues

Now, I'm writing for second time, 'coz perhaps for first time I didn't
make up my mind perfectly.

I have to study the behaviour of multicast network under congestion,
specially how the queue's behave. For that cause, I am using SHARE TREE
protocol. The problem that exists is as follows: I just can't force a
queue around any node (preferably around RP). What should I choose, or set
up, or change or... to have a nice, lovely queue? OK, without joke. I
would like t know, how to force a queue around nodes, when I'm using share
tree protocol.

The operating system that I'm using is SUN OS 5.6 and ns of version 2.1b5.
And again, let my notify, that I'm using the "test-suite-mcast.tcl" file
with relying "ST.tcl" file from examples. I'm just changing the topologies
and adding some queue monitors on links.

Thanks in advance, with regards,

Goran G.,