[ns] http traffic generator problem

Hello,

Did anyone try to run Telnet with the http traffic generator
available from the contributed modules?

When I run the test script available in that module, using Telnet
instead of FTP (as it is in the test), I get the following error:

[zsuzsi@sat127094 ns-2.1b7a]$ ./ns httpTest.tcl
# This test program runs for 300 seconds.  One client and server pair
# runs for the duration.  View out.tr for the detailed trace.
#
# NOTE:  In a finite-duration simulation, a given client is not i
# guaranteed to turn on.  Use many clients and servers if you want to
be
# guaranteed of some background load.
# On average, 1 client-server pair = 1.55 kb/s of server->client
traffic
# and 130 b/s of client->server traffic in a 60 second simulation.

Client _o35 sleeps (think time) until 6.494

Client _o35 request packet of length 210 at time 6.494
ns: _o37 done: can't read "callback_": no such variable
    while executing
"$callback_ timeout $self"
    (procedure "_o37" line 3)
    (Agent/TCP done line 3)
    invoked from within
"_o37 done"

Do you have some idea what could be the problem?

Regards,

Zsuzsa