[ns] ghost file...

Hello,

On friday feb. 2, I downloaded the ns snapshot. I am currently trying to
compile it, but I don't succeed because the file classifier-hier.h is
missed, which is included in rtmodule.h and classifier-hier.cc .
On the other hand, I have re-downloaded the daily snapshot, but (although
the downloading has correctly finished) gunzip reports the error "unexpected
end of file".
As I am interested in the recent patches concerning the diff-serv modules,
what should I do? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

	Elena Pagani

--
Dr. Elena Pagani                     e-mail: [email protected]
Room S204                            phone: +39 02 5835 6271