[ns] How to implementation Routing and Wavelength Assignment algorithm

Dear all,

I want to simulate a Routing and Wavelength Assignment (over a WDM
network).  Can anyone tell me that how can I do it?

It is really urgent, since my project is due after two months, and if I
fali to finish the project, I will not able to gradute!!

Besides, do anyone have the source code of the simulation for RWA
algorithm?

Thanks a lot!!!  Your help is much appreciated!

Warm wishes,
Toby