[ns] Error in tcl files

Hello,
	I have added a routing protocol in the system. It compiles
successfully and ns too is created succesfully. if I run the ns alone it
runs, but whenever I run with some tcl script it displays all the content
of the ns-lib.tcl and its sourced files and does nothing.
	Same thing if I do in the name of another protocol, it runs
succesfully. Perhpas problem is in some tcl and generated ns_tcl.cc and
ptypes etc. But I am not be able figure it out. Out is too huge to be
included. Only last a fe lines I have pasted..
	Can someone help where I could be wrong?? Thanks in advance.
	I don't know how the any application file is interpreted( I mean
the order). From the output it seems that is calls ns-lib.tcl and in file,
recursively sources many tcl files included in it. After it takes
../rtglib/ns-rtProtoLS.tcl. Last lines of the error is from this
file. Can somebody explain me the order of execution??

Agent/rtProto/LS instproc get-delay-estimates {} {
$self instvar ifs_ ifstat_
set total_delays ""
set packet_size 8000.0 ;# bits
foreach nbr [array names ifs_] {
set intf $ifs_($nbr)
set q_limit [ [$intf queue ] set limit_]
set bw [bw_parse [ [$intf link ] set bandwidth_ ] ]
set p_delay [time_parse [ [$intf link ] set delay_] ]
set total_delay [expr $q_limit * $packet_size / $bw + $p_delay]
$self cmd setDelay [$nbr id] $total_delay
}
}