Re: [ns] Fw: one thing about ns-manual in SRM part:

that is the time between a request is sent out (I'm notsure though if
delay is included, you should check the code), and either the request is
canceled or a repair is received. you can grep serviceTime in
tcl/mcast/srm.tcl and there're only a couple of places referring to it.

you should always refer to the code when you don't feel comfortable with
the manual. but patches to the manual, i think, are always welcome.