[ns] New Agent

Im using ns-allinone-2.1b7a under Suse linux 6.4.
I tried to built a new agent "NRTP" with Packet type "PT_NRTP" and
offset "off_nrtp_".
I did all the changes in ../tcl/lib/ns-default.tcl,
../tcl/lib/ns-packet.tcl and ../ns/packet.h. I ran a tcl-script with
this new agent and got the following results:
Agent/NRTP has no variable off_nrtp_
segmentation fault.
can someone help me?  thanks in advance.
PS: I have already read the FAQ-list,the ns documentation manual and did
all as describe in the Greis tutorial, but it did not work.

JF-Elimbi