[ns] Question about SSL & TLS over ns

    Hi,

I have a question about security related protocols, more specifically
SSL & TLS.
Does anyway works with these protocols? Is any of them implemented over
ns?

Ther was a similar question, but no answer in the archive. Ns of course
is used mostly for performance evaluation, but I would like to know if
implementing security protocols is possible at all.

Any information would be helpful, thanks in advance

--
Andreas Alexelis, Lab.1 ACR,
Advanced Telecommunications Research, Japan