Re: [ns] a ERROR about the Out-put of sgb2ns.

well, this popped up before many times and I thought I've corrected the
tar ball...

To make things simple, you just edit sgb2ns.c (<100 lines), replace all
those duplex-link-interface with duplex-link then you're done.

or do that in the generated tcl file if you prefer.