[ns] Allocate and send a packet in C++ level

Hi ns users,
I would like to get a packet from an agent in the C++ level.

I tried to implement the send function but I still have problems.
Particularly, my problem first is how I can create a new packet.
I tried to do that by using the following:

Packet *new_pkt = Agent::allocpkt()
send(new_pkt,0)

I used Agent::    because I do that in the Queue class and not in the Agent
class. Also, I changed the "allocpkt()" in the agent.h to public from
protected and I included the "agent.h in the C++ function in which I give
the command.
The result after the compiling process (make file) is an error that
" I cannot call the member fcn allocpkt() without an object".

Then I tried to give the address of the agent that I want to invoke in order
this agent to send one packet as follows:

saddr() = 1   %In TCL I give $source1 set addr_ 1  for the agent
Packet *new_pkt = Agent::allocpkt()
send(new_pkt,0)

but, then I had problem with the saddr() =....

I don't understand if the problem is that I cannot call the
Packet *p = allocpkt()
from a class not derived from the class Agent,
or there is something else.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Leonidas