Re: [ns] link questions

ns does have few error models built in...though i am not too sure what
distribution they follow......my experience with them have been that they
are generally difficult to integrate with the simulations...

for definite there is no simulation at the "bit" level being done, that is
all simulations are packet level simulations.....

so no mod/demod/channel/source coding/ISI etc....

-Vikram

--

Department of ECE, Rice University | 713 348 3786 (O)| 713 664 5650(H)
http://www.ece.rice.edu/~kanodia