[ns] validation problem

I have downloaded the "ns-allinone-2.1b7a" file from the ns website in order to install it in SOLARIS 2.6. When i ran the ./validation script, it gave me failed error message. It compiles but it fails in some validation tests.
The output from the validation is :
    Validation overall reports : some tests failed
            ./test-all-webcache
    to re-run a specific test, cd tc;/test;../../ns test-all-TEST-NAME

The validation test results i obtain are saved in va.txt.Z file
Please, i'm sorry but urgent answers....

I'll appreciate any help from you

va.txt.Z