[ns] ns through a web browser

Hello, I asked this question last week and hac gotten no responce so I was
sending it again.  Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone had done anything with ns and the web.  I have
made a website that allows users to create scripts and run ns from a
browser.  This works great except I don't get any output files such as a
.tr or .nam.  I have tried giving both the fully qualified path name to
the file and just file name as you would do in a normal script.  Neither
one works.  The only thing I could think was that when running as the
webserver the output file is indeed getting created, but it is not
getting
put where I expect it to be put.  The sysadmins are clueless, and I am
having to persue this myself.  Has anyone worked with this before or have
any ideas how to go about solving this problem.  I am not subscribed to
the list so please respond to me directly [email protected].

Rich Catlett        [email protected] |  Confuscious say "Man who stand |
student programmer                |   on toilet, high on pot!"      |