[ns] scheduler going backwards

Hi, there,
  I am using ns2.1b5allinone. I run a reliable
multicast protocol using CtrMcast as routing protocol.
When I run my simulation, I got two warning "scheduler
going backwards ...". I check the NS archive for the
answer. Following the instruction, I replaced my
scheduler.cc from v1.42 to 1.46. After compiling itm
the problem persists. I try to use a higher
version(v1.61). But it seems that I can't succeed in
compiling because it needs to change lots of other
files which I don't know. I also try the "Heap"
scheduler. It still has the above problem and also
cause another problem to crash my whole program. Why?

   Could anyone give me more suggestions on this
problem? What's more, how does this problem affect the
final simulation results? Does it significantly
comprise the results and make them unconvining or just
a warning and no big deal?

   Thanks very much for your comments!

David