RE: [ns] queues and priorities

Hello Arash,

I did get a reply and it was very helpful, I was given a link to a simple
example script which implements my intended network bottleneck example. The link
between nodes 3 and four have an CBQ queue were priorities can be set for the
three flows comming in.

See http://www.cin.ufpe.br/~cak/ns/cbq_example.tcl

regards,

Stephen

>From: "Arash Afrakhteh" <[email protected]>
>To: "'sdcoulso'" <[email protected]>
>Subject: RE: [ns] queues and priorities
>Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:36:41 -0800
>

>Hi Stephen,
>
>I have a similar question and I am wondering if you ever got any answer to
>your question.
>
>Cheers,
>
>-arash

Stephen Coulson