Re: [ns] Drop-tail queue principle?

The Link bandwidth and the packet size affect the txtime (see
delay.cc). The LinkDelay object  computes the time taken for the packet
transmission and schedules an event  at txtime offset. The event handler
(queuehandler.. queue.cc) calls q.resume... which transmits the next packet.

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Sudhin.