Re: [ns] TclObject "unknown" method ?

Hi!

1. The "unknown" procedure is part of the TCL-Half of the
split-object. This TCL-Half of the TCL-Object is called
"SplitObject" and is defined in "tcl-object.tcl" in the tclcl-
subdirectory

2. The "cmd"-procedure (which is invoked by the unknown-
proc mentioned above) is created at runtime while with a call
to OTclAddPMethod. Look into file "Tcl.cc" in proc
"TclClass::create_shadow" to find out how.

Bye!