Re: [ns]frequency hopping

 No frequency hopping is not supported.....

It is very tough to actually include it in ns as ns does not actually
simulate physical layer stuff. The actual propagation model used is two
ray ground. To actually model frequency hopping you would have to change
the SNR at each frequency and that means you actually require more
sophisticated propagation and bit/packet interpretation models...(how many
bits in error make a packet in error, coding etc stuff....)..

-Vikram

I didn't get a response...  so I'll send it off again... > > Hey everyone!

--

Department of ECE, Rice University | 713 348 3786 (O)| 713 664 5650(H)
WWW: http://www.ece.rice.edu/~kanodia