Re: [ns] TCP simulation

> I've created 2 TCP agents and attached them to nodes n0 and n1.,
> connected them to a TCP sink at node n3.
> Also created a CBR traffic source and attached it to the TCP agents
> at n0 and n1., uses packet size of 500 bytes, interval of .004 sec.
>
> But when i run the simulation, only packets transmitted are from
>  node n1 to n2 to n3  and there are no packets generated at n0..

>From what you mentioned about your script I think you created one CBR
traffic source and first attached it to n0 and then to n1. Such a traffic
source can however only be attached to one TCP agent. So when running your
script it is attached to n1 because that was the last attach-agent statement
you issued. If you would generate two CBR traffic agents and attach each one
to one of the TCP agents, that would probably solve your problem.

-- Lewie Donckers
--
-- Computer Science student at the University of Twente, the Netherlands
-- [email protected]