[ns] another implementation question for ad hocs

Hi everybody,

Thanks to Padma's help, I managed to enable selction of my ad hoc
routing protocol from the node-config command in ns. Now I have a new
problem...

I have noticed that in the file cmu-trace.cc, there is a switch
statement (in CMUTrace::format() ) that detects the packet types and
then calls another function accordingly.

E.g. case PT_AODV:
		format_aodv(p, offset);
		break;

What is the format_aodv/tora/dsr() function used for? I've had a look at
the code for this function and am not sure of it's significance. Do I
need to include a format_myagent() function for my protocol?

Many thanks,
Piyush
(ns-2.1b7, red hat 7)