Re: [ns] mac access delay?

 mac accses delay is:

T0 = time the ifq hands the packet down to Mac
T1 = time mac finally succsessfully sends the packet

T1 - T0 = MAC accsess delay.....

All I can say that you cannot get the mac accsess delay from the old
trace format for 802.11...that's what i think....if someone has figured
out a way to do it i would really be interested to know what it is...

-Vikram

--

Department of ECE, Rice University | 713 348 3786 (O)| 713 664 5650(H)
WWW: http://www.ece.rice.edu/~kanodia