Re: [ns] problem with web caching

simple-webcache.tcl does not have invalidations at all. The fact that it
is 'simple' says that it only does server-cache-client requests. If you
read this file and tcl/test/test-suite-webcahe.tcl carefully you'll see
how to use server/caches with invalidations.

If you changed simple-webcahce.tcl to use invalidation but it did not
work, i'd suggest you read tcl/test/test-suite-webcache.tcl to see how
it's supposed to work.

webcache.nam is generated using one test in teh webcache test suite. so is
mcache.nam. but both has some trick to have better nam visualization,
e.g., to have more annotation, and to use a packet queue to show layer
blocks in the latter.