[ns] Validation webcahce fails

Hello !
******

During the validation the following error occured:

validate overall report: some tests failed:
     ./test-all-webcache
to re-run a specific test, cd tcl/test; ../../ns test-all-TEST-NAME
Notice that some tests in webcache will fail on freebsd when -O is
turned on.
This is due to some event reordering, which will disappear when -g is
turned on.

Where can I switch on this options (-g -O) ?

Or is it a platform Problem ? I�ve read, that some validaton tests can
fail on
Intel Linux machines.

My System:
SuSE Linux 7.1 / Kernel 2.4.0 (SuSE) / AMD Athlon 1 GHz

Andreas Huber