[ns] "rtprotos_" vs "rtProtos_"

All,

While digging into the routing code I got a bit confused:

AFAICT RouteLogic::register{} defines (~ns-2/tcl/lib/ns-route.tcl) the
"rtprotos_" array  as an instvar of an RouteLogic object. "rtprotos_"
contains the  array of ('simulator registered') routing protos indexed
by proto name and having as value the list of nodes running that
particular proto.

On the other hand rtObject::init{} (~ns-2/tcl/rtglib/route-proto.tcl)
constructs "rtProtos_", an instvar of an rtObject. "rtProtos_" is also
an array indexed by protocol name _but_ has as value the routing protocol
instance (i.e. routing agent, object of an Agent/rtProto subclass)
running at the node _associated_ with this rtObject object.

Is this right or I'm terribly off-track ?

Cheers,

Florian.

P.S. Maybe the confusion comes from the naming *ahem* of the two and the fact
that I couldn't find any reference to the latter in ns manual...<g>