[ns] Mobile IP not working!

Hi
I'm trying to do some Mobile IP simulations using ns-2.1b7a under LINUX
(Redhat 6.2) but I can't make it work. I've been working on it for 2-3
months but there are a lot of bugs in the source files. The problem is
that as the MN moves from the HA to the FA, the packets are still sent
to the HA and thus dropped.
Does anyone have a working version of ns with Mobile IP or does know how
to get one? I downloaded Perkins code but I got the following error when
I tried to install it

checking for otcl.h... no
checking for libotcl1.0a2... no
configure: error: otcl is required but could not be completely found.
Ns configuration failed! Exiting ...

I would appreciate all kind of help very very much!! If some one has a
working version of ns with Mobile IP and could send it to me I would be
enormously happy!!

Thanks in advance
Babak