[ns] queue management

hi all,
       i am working on queue management, i new to ns.
i was looking at the implementation of few of the
schemes like droptail & red(thanks for all who replied
for my mail yesterday).

       i understand the implementation of the schemes.
but i have a question, in reality we can have daemons
with infinite loop to handle packets one after the
other in the queue removing one packet per iteration.
how is this done in ns. can someone help me find the
implementation where the enque method is called
repeatedly to access packets from the queue till the
simulation finishes.

thanks,
badri

=====