Re: [ns] Problem with multicast classifier

After further examination, I've narrowed down where the problem is but
I'm still a bit baffled as to why I can't fix the problem.  Near as I can tell,
the reason why that I get a no_slot error is that there is not a classifier
listening for the specific group address that I want.

What is the best way to fix this?  When I tried to use the add-mfc function
in ns-mcast.tcl, I get a run-time error where it cannot find my function
defined for add-rep.  Now, when I examine the function, I see that the
tcl call looks like this:

$multiclassifier_ add-rep $r $src $group $iif

where multiclassifier is in instance of my class.  I get an error saying
it cannot find my function if it is defined as:

Classifier/Multicast/Replicator/DSMCast instproc add-rep { rep src group
iif } {

However, if I remove the Replicator field, ns finds my function but
now the correct variables are not defined for the function.  Can
anyone who wrote the multicast code help me on this?  The underlying
code is exactly like the BST code but it does not work.  Any assistance
is extremely appreciated.