[ns] how to set a tcp header field?

Hi,

I want to set a specific value in the ToS field (a CodePoint for DiffServ) in IPv4 traffic
which is produced by a agent. How do I do it in my tcl-file?

I have a DiffServ domain and one node should send background traffic, this means flows
with different CodePoints (best-efford, expedited forwarding) produced by different
agents. Can I configure a agent, that it sends packets with a specific codepoint?

I tried to find the answer in the ns-doc and the mailing-list, but I didn't get a hint how
to do it.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Klaus