[ns] setting buffer size for receiver.

Hi,

Can someone help me with setting the queue size for a TCPSink node ?
I am trying to overrun a receiver (I modified TCP source code to
ignore the advertised window). Even after setting the link to
1Gb, I am unable to overrun the receiver and make it to drop packets.
Only the sender drops packets. I have tried using the
$ns node-config -ifqLen 10
before creating my receiver node, however that has no effect.
Using Queue set length_ doesn't seem to work either.

Is it possible to increase the processing time for each packet at
the receiver or simply decrease its queue size so that the receiver
is forced to drop packets.

Thanks for your help,
Priya