Re: [ns] TCP source problem

the packet drops as seen by you might be at the queue. A very large window
could lead to buffer overflows at the intermediate nodes if the buffer
management parameters are not large enough.

Renjish.

It is frequently the tragedy of the great artist, as it is of the great
scientist, that he frightens the ordinary man.
--Loren Eiseley