From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Dong Sun
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 9:18 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ns] error model in ad hoc

Hi,
I wonder if I can combine Two-ray Ground with Shadowing model or have to
use them separately.
For the new probablic error model, can I combine it with one of above or
use three together?

BTW, what's the meaning of those parameters in probablic model? such as,

ErrorModel/Trace set good_ 123456789
ErrorModel/Trace set loss_ 0
ErrorModel/Periodic set period_ 3.0
ErrorModel/Periodic set offset_ 0.0
ErrorModel/Periodic set burstlen_ 0.0
ErrorModel/MultiState set curperiod_ 0.0
ErrorModel/MultiState set sttype_ pkt
ErrorModel/MultiState set texpired_ 0

Thanks -- Dong