[ns] [Fwd: asking for you kind help on ns1 with atm support]

Dear ns users

I am trying to use ns1 with the support on the atm net to simulate few
toplogies..
At the present I can not compile and make file the ns1, which is not in
the allinone version.

I wrote a letter to Mr. Salehi and asked him for help. He sent me a
letter, telling to download the ns-src-snapshot version and place it in
the allinone  and run the make file.  I did that, but Unfortunately it
does not seem to work. I wonder if you could be kind enough to help me
with this frusterating problem.

1) What should I do with this snapshot version recently down loaded!

2) Do I need the allinone version of ns2 to be able to install, make and

run the ns1 with the atm support!

3) Is there a more straightforward way of getting ns1 to work from the
pieces! ( not in the form of allinone ver.)

4) If this snapshot version is really needed for the run of ns with the
support of  atm, how  should I start and what to do!

Please be kind to help me on this matter! I look forward to hearing from

you very soon. I thank you very much for your time.

With Warm Regards

Dr. Reza Monsefi