[ns] Question about installing NS under Win98 & Win2K

Hi,

I have installed NS successfully under Win98. When I used the same makefile.vc & makefile.win under Win2K to install Tclcl-1.0b10, an error message occured. It warned me that it could not erase the file of "tcl2c++.exe" since it does not exist. After using the "link" command to generate "tcl2c++.exe" and skip this error message, it warned me later that it could not find and erase "embedded-tcl.cc". Did you encounter this problem? Could you give me any suggestions?

Thanks.

Zhan Xu
Zhan Xu

EECS Department