Re: [ns] Is Agent/TFRC working in ns-allione-2.1b7a?

I found this TFRC in our Solaris system in school and tried to test it,
but haven't been able to run it... So I am just really wondering if it is
implemented in this version and can be used at all or not?
I did try to run the test suit for tcp-friendly and can't really tell if
it pass the test or not.

Thank you for your help because I have very little knowledge of ns, and
just trying to figure things out....