[ns] Segmentation fault in scheduler.cc:430?

Hi, there,
   I use ns-2.1b5-allinone version. I run my program.
Sometimes it is crashed in segmentation fault in
scheuler.cc. Sometimes not. However, if I rerun my
program again. It can work properly and finished
successfully. It is strange. I can't figure out what's
the problem. Or maybe it is just an occasional problem
caused by my computer (for example, total memory is
used up at some time). Can anyone give me some clues
to this problem?
   I use Calendar Scheduler.

   Thanks!

David