Re: [ns] Installation Problem :(

if u don't want 2 install different version,
try the changes explained below:

the compiler was complaining that the #defined ENOTSUP and EOPNOTSUPP values
in different case statements had the same value. These statements are not
defined the same in the ns-allinone package, but if you look in
/usr/include/bits/errno.h you will find the following statement

   # define ENOTSUP EOPNOTSUPP

so ENOTSUP is defined to the same value as EOPNOTSUPP in Linux. Note this
may not be true with different Linux kernel versions. The solution to work
around this is to
    /*
    #ifdef ENOTSUP
           case ENOTSUP: return "ENOTSUP";
    #endif
    */

    /*
    #ifdef ENOTSUP
           case ENOTSUP: return "operation not supported";
    #endif
    */

comment out both of the above statements in tclPosixStr.c. They should be
around lines 328 and 775, respectively.

hope this helps if i'm not wrong ;-)

paavan