[ns] Power Control in ad-hoc networks

Hi!

Has anyone of you experience with power control
in ad-hoc networks?

I am going to do extensive experiments with it,
in particular I am going to implement a power
controlled MAC-protocol in ns2.

-Has anyone of you done something similar?
I am also greatly interested in a direct e-mail contact
with anyone who is also working on this subject!

- Also any interest or experience in simulations using
a *fixed* (among all nodes and for all transmissions) but
variable transmission-power could be helpful!

- I am also looking for papers/publications about this subject!
Has anyone of you written or read something about power-control?

Bye

Felix