From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Dong Sun
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 1:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [ns] error model

Who could do me a favor to explain the meaning of each items in the
error model developed by jahn of isi? How can I change the  bit error
rate in this model? Actually I have no idea which item identify the BER
:-(    Is that "ErrorModel set rate_ 0.00001"?

Thanks.- Dong

ErrorModel set enable_ 1
ErrorModel set markecn_ false
ErrorModel set bandwidth_ 2Mb
ErrorModel set rate_ 0.00001

ErrorModel/Trace set good_ 123456789
ErrorModel/Trace set loss_ 0
ErrorModel/Periodic set period_ 3.0
ErrorModel/Periodic set offset_ 0.0
ErrorModel/Periodic set burstlen_ 0.0
ErrorModel/MultiState set curperiod_ 0.0
ErrorModel/MultiState set sttype_ pkt
ErrorModel/MultiState set texpired_ 0