No Subject

i read Marc greis tutorial and ns documentation ,more than that i try and i
examine
all the scripts including in tcl/ex and other scripts  .
i have knowledge about
(Udp,Tcp,Tahoe,Reno,newreno,sack,vegas,Fack,multcast,pim-sm,
pim-dm,webcashing,red,droptail,sfq,fq,DRR,rtproto(DV,session,DM,ls,static,..),SRM
,
and other scripts,i want to tell you that i have a complete comprehension of
ns ,but
what i want to know :
i have a project in university and i try to find an application that have
the sepcific feature:
1-teach where to use a specific protocol (and explain why using for example
vegas and not
another)
2-contains more than 100 nodes
3-where to use a specific queue and explanation why we choose this type of
queue.
if you can help,or if you know where i can find my request so plz send for
me and i'm waiting
your answer and i wish that you  resend me quickly.
thank you very much.